Birthdays are these particular days once we get to replicate on the great thing about life both for ourselves or our family members. In this case, the family members are represented by members of the Nigerian music business who’ve continually entertained us and by so doing, have earned a spot in our hearts. It’s the third month of the yr and it’s formally Pisces season, are you interested by which of your favorite musicians fall beneath this Zodiac? Well right here’s an inventory of Nigerian musicians born in March:
1. K1 De Ultimate: While the precise Nigerian business is barely three a long time outdated, K1 has nevertheless established himself as an icon in it, along with his music spanning a long time to stay related now. Full title Olasunkanmi Wasiu Ishola, K1 was born in 1957 and will probably be turning 64 on the third of March.
2. Rex Lawson: This is one title that could be unknown to many Gen Zs and even Millennials as Rex’s heydays had been within the 60s, as one of many musicians regaling Nigerians with highlife tracks. The late Rex was born on the 4th of March 1938 so in the event you make point out of his birthday to your dad and mom, they’re sure to let you know some tales of how his music was the soundtrack of their youth.
3. Praiz: In the American state of Minnesota, the sixth of February is widely known as ‘Praise Adejo Day’ however the Afrosoul musician will truly be turning 37 on the eighth of March.
4. Yemi Alade: She could be popularly often known as Mama Africa, and it’s because Yemi Alade has grow to be greater than only a Nigerian star however a worldwide megastar with followers everywhere in the continent. As a outcome, when she turns 32 on the thirteenth of March, all of Africa will take part celebrating her.
5. Lil Kesh: The Nigerian unofficial poster boy for, the ‘young and getting it’ motion, Lil Kesh will probably be turning 26 on the 14th of March.
6. Olamide: In roughly a decade, Olamide Adedeji has unlocked music business godfather standing, so come the fifteenth of March, don’t be stunned if radio stations and music video stations resolve to have fun him with their picks.
7. Sarz: Sarz just isn’t solely a music-producing maestro but additionally the one good factor to be named thus. The producer will probably be turning 32 on the seventeenth of March and can as soon as once more be recognised as a serious participant within the Nigerian music scene.
8. Terry G: He may now not be within the public eye, however Terry nobody can deny that Terry G has given us hits upon hits. The energetic singer who confirmed us the liberty in insanity will probably be turning 34 on the seventeenth of March.
9. Orezi: March 28 will probably be a great day to recollect Orezi who entertained us along with his attention-grabbing tackle afrobeats on data equivalent to Shuperu, You Garrit amongst others as he’ll turning three a long time and 5 years outdated.
10. Harrysong: The witty singer is ready to marry his longtime girlfriend come the twenty seventh of March and will probably be celebrating his Ruby jubilee three days after as he turns 40.
From Olamide, to K1 to Yemi Alade, these are the Nigerian musicians that will probably be rocking Pisces season and in some instances, Aries season as they flip a yr older in March. Which are your favourites and who will you be celebrating with? Let’s know within the feedback part.