Megan Thee Stallion Responds to Tory Lanez Dropped Charges Rumors

0 5

Megan Thee Stallion has responded to unconfirmed stories that the felony assault charge towards Tory Lanez, in connection to him allegedly shooting her final summer season, has been dropped.

On Thursday (Jan. 21), Megan Thee Stallion started tweeting to handle rumors suggesting that she dropped fees towards Tory after she confirmed final 12 months that the Toronto artist is chargeable for the gunshot wounds she sustained on the again of her ft on July 12, 2020. In a number of tweets shared by the 25-year-old rhymer, Megan proposed that the most recent rumors surrounding the case is one more ploy to derail the upcoming trial.

“AT THIS POINT IM GETTING ANNOYED ! STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE MF INTERNET. Imagine how I feel waking every day seeing people LIE and turn my trauma into a joke ? That whole team figures out ways to create doubt with my story every week and the media eats it up,” she wrote on Twitter.

The report apparently stems from a tweet from a weblog named FuciousTv. Their social media submit reads, “According to the #LosAngeles County Superior Court website, the charges against #ToryLanez in the July 2020 incident have been or dropped. The website indicates that there are no upcoming trial dates after the hearing that was held yesterday. Story developing.”

In a follow-up tweet, the weblog tweeted that there was a clerical error on the Los Angeles County Superior Court’s web site.

XXL has reached out to a rep for the Los Angeles County Superior Court for a touch upon this matter.

In the identical thread of tweets from the Houston native, Megan—with out mentioning any names—instructed that Tory Lanez is an abuser, who shot her final 12 months. She additionally stood her floor in clarifying that their court docket date was solely postponed as a result of presidential inauguration of Joe Biden, which happened on Tuesday (Jan. 20).

“Y’all can’t tell when shit fake news? Y’all still don’t see an ABUSER picking with me ? The first court date got pushed back bc of the inauguration but I can’t wait until the MF FACTS come out !” Megan continued. “Bitch you shot me AND MY STORY NOT CHANGING AND BITCH YOU GOING TO JAIL”

Megan went on to say how she has been labeled a villain for talking out towards her alleged abuser. “How tf I get shot now I’m the worlds biggest mf villain !? All y’all pussy ass niggas and pick me ass hoes GONE EAT YO MF WORDS,” she wrote.

Then the down South MC fired again at a Twitter consumer who was criticizing her for talking on the capturing. “are you living under a rock ?! You think I brought this up today ?! AND IF I WANNA KEEP TALKING ABT ME GETTING SHOT I CAN TF ?” Megan tweeted.

She additionally wrote, “Y’all so believe black women and protect black women online BUT WHEN I LITERALLY SAY I GOT SHOT ITS CONFUSING.”

Hot Girl Meg later opened up in regards to the trauma she’s been battling coupled with the impression of shedding each of her dad and mom. “Trauma is real I’m still traumatized from loosing my mom dad and one of my grandmothers and on top of that being shot. I’m not open abt anything on the internet usually bc I like to keep my emotions private but I’m reaching my limit, Im going to keep staying positive,” she added.

Joe Coscarelli, a music reporter with The New York Times, additionally confirmed the stories that the fees towards Tory being dropped are false. Despite the fallacious claims that the fees filed towards Tory by the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office had been dropped, the rumor later grew legs after social media started commenting on the stories. In a tweet shared by Coscarelli, he says the case is ongoing and that the subsequent court docket date is about for mid-February.

“A rep for Tory Lanez says it is NOT TRUE that charges against him in the Megan Thee Stallion shooting were dropped: ‘The blog that posted this info is wrong. I assume the docket hasn’t been updated … The next hearing date is in mid-February.’,” he tweeted.

Tory Lanez pleaded not guilty to felony assault and carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a automobile again in November of 2020. He was initially hit with the fees in October of 2020. Tory, who wasn’t bodily current on the arraignment and made an look by telephone, was ordered to give up any weapons in his possession and had a bail set at $190,000. A protective order was also put in place, implementing that Tory keep at the very least 100 yards away from Megan.

See 19 Rappers Who Were Shot While They Were within the Spotlight

window.twttr = (operate(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],
t = window.twttr || {};
if (d.getElementById(id)) return t;
js = d.createElement(s);
js.id = id;
js.src = “https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js”;
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
t._e = [];
t.prepared = operate(f) {
t._e.push(f);
};
return t;
}(doc, “script”, “twitter-wjs”));
(operate(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = “//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js”;
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(doc, “script”, “facebook-jssdk”));
!operate(f,b,e,v,n,t,s)
{if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=operate(){n.callMethod?
n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};
if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.model=’2.0′;
n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0;
t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];
s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window, doc,’script’,
‘https://join.fb.web/en_US/fbevents.js’);
fbq(‘init’, ‘631470830669776’);
fbq(‘observe’, ‘PageView’);

Source link

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More